Friday, July 12, 2013

What I'm listening to

The Vamps


I recently stumbled upon The Vamps, and I was pretty much obsessed within 10minutes. They post acoustic indie-ish pop covers of popular songs on their Youtube channel and they are amazing. Brad's voice is something else *swoon*, and since they're acoustic we know its not just autotune :)


Fave Songs: Valerie, Teenage Kicks, Neon Trees Mashup

Kanye West


I am a complete Taylor Swift fangirl, so while I will never forgive Kanye for the VMA incident that shocked the world, I do love me some Yeezy! He's been getting a lot of flack for his 'new sound' but I gotta say, I've had Yeezus on repeat for days now.

Fave Songs: Black Skinhead, Send It Up

Iggy Azalea



I was watching an episode of The Valleys (Don't hate on my love for tacky reality TV) and heard an excerpt of Work and decided there and then it was my new jam. She's an Australian rapper with a butt I'm ridiculously jealous of. She also once dated A$AP Rocky - snaps to that!

Fave Songs: Work, Best Friend (technically she's only featured - but this sh*t is my jam anyway)

Jay - Z



This is pretty obvious considering the world has been salivating about Magna Carta Holy Grain for ages before it's release.'Somewhere in America, Miley Cyrus is still twerking' - need I say more?

Fave Songs: Somewhere in America, Holy Grain, Tom Ford

Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment